The funny sleeping position of cats and dogs, is the same with your pet?

 When we feel sleepy, the first thing we think of is the bed. To get a good night's sleep is simply the happiest thing for a sleepy person.

But pets don't ask for so much, they can sleep almost anywhere! Including perfectly hidden pillows, winter boots, guitars, etc. Who knows where we will sleep next?

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

I just want to ask, where are the shoes that can grow cats? Please give me a dozen!

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

Cat: "I used to dream of playing guitar everywhere, but...too sleepy, let's go to sleep first."

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

How sleepy is this? Just lying on the side and falling asleep?

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

Come here, I will show you a baby! Do you like this pillow?

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

This sleeping position looks pretty tired, besides, doesn't it smell?

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

The owner took the dog to the pet hospital for the first time, and this guy fell asleep on the scale!

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

I want to ask this owner, do you still play this game? If you wake the cat, the cat will hit you.

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

This cat hides so well

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

Owner: "I spent the whole morning looking for cats, and finally found out that this guy was actually sleeping in a flowerpot! And he slept so soundly and so arrogantly!"

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

It must be very happy to sleep on your lap by such a cute kitten?

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

Why do I feel that this is what I am on vacation? It’s too real to sleep when I'm full.

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

Is this yoga or sleeping? That's a great pose.

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

The puppy drinks water and falls asleep after drinking it. I'm afraid there is too much saliva in water.

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

At first glance, I was really shocked. It turns out that this guy is just asleep, do you want to take this little tongue out together?

猫咪狗狗的奇葩睡姿,一个比一个丑!你家毛孩子也这样么?

If I look at it from behind, I would definitely think this is a roast chicken!

Comments