Funny cat and dog images, funny animals

 What is the experience of having a cat and a dog at the same time? Today I have compiled some daily pictures of cats and dogs getting along. I really feel sorry for the dog, haha...

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

It turns out that the dog is also an actor. When I didn't come in, it grinned at Miaozi; but when I walked in, it appeared to love each other again.

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

Cat: I advise you to take out my dried fish, otherwise your dog may lose his life.

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

Puppy: Brother Meow, I'm very good. You just let me live here.

Cat: Alright, alright! Don't be so bored, you just live there, but don't forget who is in charge of this home in the future!

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

Dog: Are you blind? Do you care if you bully me like this?

Master: Well... the point is that I have to listen to Master Meow...

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

Dog: Cat? What kind of cat, I didn't see it

Master: I hope you don’t regret this action for a while, the Lord will bless you.

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

Master: Come on, dog, give mom a kiss.

Cat: As expected, women are fickle animals. If you have a dog, forget the cat!

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

Cat: Are you very courageous? Do you dare to sit on my throne? Also, didn't you let you turn down the TV sound? Don't you take my words seriously? Things owed to clean up.

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

Dog: Damn, why are there so many cats? Come and save me. I am surrounded by cats.

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

Little Golden Retriever: Brother Meow, can I go up and play?

Cat: Come up here, I won't scratch you.

Little Golden Retriever: Why don't I believe it...

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

Cat: Are you too fat to count yourself? Have you squeezed me? Don't give it to me quickly!

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

Cat: You three persuaded the dog, but come down! Three dogs are also afraid of a cat, so timid!

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

The cat grabbed the dog's bed, and the dog can only put his head on the cat's bed

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

Cat: shoveling shit. This mat is not bad. It also has a heating function. I like it very much.

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

Cat: God! What is this, why is it so lazy? Have you been lying on the ground? I don't like it, get it away quickly.

生而为狗,我觉得很丢狗脸

Golden Retriever: Mom, I have no place to sleep. I just want to go back to my doghouse, okay?

Comments