Funny pictures of cats, peeping at the owner: watching you go to the bathroom, staring at you in the bath, every picture is funny

The cat will always observe the owner quietly, no matter what time or place.

It is almost impossible to close the door of the room in the cat's sight. So, naturally, the bathroom becomes a curious zone for cats.

一组猫咪偷窥主人的图片:看你上厕所,盯你洗澡,每张都中招

You want to go to the toilet, but you'd better not close the door; you want to take a bath, but you have to allow the cat to stare at you after washing. Don't be surprised, this is how the cat cares about you.

Cat peeping at the owner's

1. "When I was in the bathroom, my boyfriend took pictures of the cat waiting for me."
一组猫咪偷窥主人的图片:看你上厕所,盯你洗澡,每张都中招
2. "While taking a shower, the cat has been staring at it outside the window, looking worried."
一组猫咪偷窥主人的图片:看你上厕所,盯你洗澡,每张都中招
3. "When I closed the bathroom door, my cat went crazy."
一组猫咪偷窥主人的图片:看你上厕所,盯你洗澡,每张都中招4. "Even if the door is closed, the cat sticks its claws in."
一组猫咪偷窥主人的图片:看你上厕所,盯你洗澡,每张都中招
5. "So, my cat simply cut a hole in the door."
一组猫咪偷窥主人的图片:看你上厕所,盯你洗澡,每张都中招
6. "Are you happy with so many cats staring at you?"
一组猫咪偷窥主人的图片:看你上厕所,盯你洗澡,每张都中招
7. "I'm used to it, haha"
一组猫咪偷窥主人的图片:看你上厕所,盯你洗澡,每张都中招
8. "If you get fat, you can't hold it!"
一组猫咪偷窥主人的图片:看你上厕所,盯你洗澡,每张都中招
9. "Of course, not every kitten is so blatant."
一组猫咪偷窥主人的图片:看你上厕所,盯你洗澡,每张都中招
10. "Even if I open the door, it must be secretly observed. And it looks surprised"
一组猫咪偷窥主人的图片:看你上厕所,盯你洗澡,每张都中招
11. "He likes to lying down and watch me shower."
一组猫咪偷窥主人的图片:看你上厕所,盯你洗澡,每张都中招

Comments